The MATRIX with automatic pin pedestal system is the pinnacle of Italpresse’s range of air membrane presses. It is designed and engineered for the highest requirements in productivity, flexibility, and reliability. Its creation is the evolution of designing and manufacturing thousands of membrane presses since 1980.
Main features of Matrix are:
– A fast, precise, and reliable scanning system reads the panels and activates the pin pedestals for all shapes and sizes of panels.
– The pins can be activated automatically or manually. The pin activation is performed directly in the loading station in full view of the operator. The pins are activated while the tray is stationary in the lay-up station. The operator has the opportunity to visually see that the pins have been correctly activated. The pins are automatically reset at the end of the cycle. The auto reset can be excluded to maintain the setting of the pins from cycle to cycle for repetitive panel dimensions.
– The heating platen features two layers of electric resistance heating wires plus circulation of thermal oil providing optimum temperature uniformity over the entire platen surface.
– User-friendly color touch screen interface.
– Membrane face temperature monitored and controlled by infrared sensor
– Selectable operating modes: Membrane, membrane-less, and high-gloss.
– Available optional devices are:
– Available configurations are: single tray, twin tray, twin tray with auto vacuum tray unloader, twin tray with auto rollover tray unloader, 3 trays with carousel, 3 trays with carousel and auto vacuum tray unloader.
NEWS und EVENTS
Copyright © 2016 Italpresse S.p.A.
24060 Bagnatica (BG) Italy - Via delle Groane, 15
Telefono +39 035 666341 - Fax +39 035 6663400
C.F. / P.IVA Reg. Imprese di Bergamo 01481210167
26520 Mallard Way - Punta Gorda, Florida 33950
Call Toll Free from within the USA (888) 743-8505
Telephone (941) 639-2100 - Fax (941) 639-1663